Wednesday, February 23, 2011

I can cook

I was never a good cook. Well maybe it was the fact I did not enjoy it so much. I was the woman that wanted the dinner whizzed up in seconds and in my mouth quicker than you could dish it up. I love good food, but also love it to not take forever. The cleanse has changed this a little for me. I still love good food, but I can now cook! Yes, I am into the whole preparation and cooking thing. I am enjoying the meals that take me up to 40 minutes to have in my mouth.


fresh shiitake and barley soup


Thank you Nat for sending through recipes that are not only awesome in taste, but have also changed my view on cooking.

Free to awesome person, one single woman, with two rockin' little people, that can {now} cook!

2 comments:

  1. congratulations on your newfound skill in cooking =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yum, this looks so tasty Hayley. I wish I shared your enthusiasm. I'm going through such a non-cooking phase at the moment. This might just snap me out of it! xx

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails